Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hulk want you to hit him as hard as you can.

Not sure how I feel about the art in this one. This was an exercise in layers in photoshop. I mean, look at that sign. That is neon. I probably made the process to make that glow more complicated than was necessary.



Ed Norton is going to be Bruce Banner in the next Hulk film. I'm surprised that they even thought to make a second with how the first one turned out, let alone actually get someone like Ed Norton signed on for it. Then I think about The Italian Job and The Illusionist, and I fear.

The original idea for this post was going to be slightly different and thankfully for my roommate's sage like advice, a symbol of hate is not on my blog, thus elevating me to the fame of Swedish cartoonists. Let's just say that the Hulk was going to be placed in another Ed Norton film.

No comments: