Saturday, June 23, 2007

Who Ya Gonna Marry?

Two friends got married last weekend (which I'll post more on later) and I met someone whose friend had just proposed to his girlfriend while dressed as a ghostbuster. He did this because he first met her at a Halloween party where he was dressed in similar fashion. This has to be every fanboy's dream.



I scanned in the sketch and used the tablet. I may try inking by hand later on. I used so many points of reference to draw this. Google images was a help, but to get the pose just right and also the hands, I had to snap a digiphoto of myself in front of the mirror while holding a cane cradled on my shoulder.



I apologize for the size fo these.

1 comment:

Ben Jammin' said...

Daaaaaaaaaaamn.
I don't care what anyone else says Corby, you can draw.