Sunday, July 22, 2007

Google "Cold Ramen" and you'll find I'm #5



Thank you, everyone, for your contributions to the "Line" contest. Since I turned off the blogger users only option on the comments section, I've been seeing a lot of anonymous comments, which makes me think there might be people other than family and friends reading this sketch blog o' mine. Then again, maybe not.

Congratulations to Ross for his contribution of, "But this IS paper." It made me laugh and thus, he is the winner.

Honorable mentions:

Ben, because I love any shot at Family Circus.

And also Anonymous for, "Your ass looks great on xerox."

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I just googled "cold ramen" and you are #11. That'll teach ya to brag. Those other cold ramen people are coming to get you now.

Corby said...

Clearly advances have been made in the cold ramen field since I last checked on Thursday. Oh-ho! Now I'm #10. Do we count the indented ones?