Sunday, August 26, 2007

Never Post on Blogger after Midnight

Remember those rules for mogwais? It works the same here.

I realize doing a doodle of Jack Nicholson is about as lame as showing someone your Jack Nicholson impression. "I wonder what it would be like if Jack Nicholson was a greeter at Wal-Mart!" Seriously, hit them in the head with a baseball bat and don't stop until you're sure he's not getting back up.



But I bought and watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on a whim and felt the need to say something about how I'm an idiot for not seeing this 15 years ago. Then again, I have seen it referenced or parodied in about every TV show out there.

2 comments:

Ben Jammin' said...

Nice job on the card-- I have trouble making small items in a drawing just detailed enough to make it out without being too complicated.

Soon you will be ready my son.

Soon.

Anonymous said...

apt likeness. . . but you leave me wanting more